Aaaand I’m done with our Feasibility Study. I was able to print and file them already. 🙂 I’m so ready to pass it tomorrow and then celebrate for getting over that monster subject.
Okay, so here I am surfing the internet and stumbled at Her Interest and found these questions. These questions are better when asked in person, though. Because with these Qs you’ll learn something more from her/him that would spark into a nice conversation.
But guys, I’d love to answer these Qs! Just comment below if you need more explanation or you still want me to elaborate to whatever I’ll answer here. 😀
Okay, let’s start…
1. Where would your dream holiday be?
— Paris! Always dreamed of going to Eiffel Tower. ❤
2. What sound do you love?
— the sound of waves..
3. If you were a dinosaur, what kind of dinosaur would you be?
— the kind and playful one.. I’d play with kids! 😂
4. If you could any be fictional character, who would you choose?
— I find this hard. 😀 I love reading novels and watching movies and there are so many good ones! Can I just answer this later? Thanks. Haha!
5. If you were a super hero or super villain, what powers would you have?
— that power where I can grant wishes. And can also do teleportation.
6. If you could breed two totally different animals together, what new animal would you create?
— a cat with a bird’s head 😳 eew! Haha!
7. What other languages can you speak?
— so aside from English and Tagalog/Filipino, I can speak Hiligaynon which is the native language of people from Iloilo, Philippines.
8. Do you love or hate roller coasters?
— LOVE! 😂
9. what’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
— I think none yet. I’m lucky enough to stay away from such situation. 😀
10. Do you collect anything?
— books! And some of my books are at my friend’s house. 😂
11. What would be in your dream sandwich?
— my crush. 😍😂😂😂
12. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
— definitely my father who already passed away. 😐 I super miss him!
13. What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
— Power Puff Girls. Blossom was my fave.
14. What’s the coolest thing you’ve ever been for Halloween?
— nah! Never had the chance to attend to any Halloween party. People here don’t usually conduct a Halloween party.
15. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
— my Android phone. It’s a gift from me to my self. 😂
16. What ice-cream flavors do you love/hate?
— I love chocolate, rocky road and cookies & cream. I hate cheese and fruit salad.
17. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
— neither. The last time I had a pet dog was when I was 7 years old. Though, I like dogs than cats.
18. What’s your fondest childhood memory?
— I own the most number of dolls than my cousins. Haha! Then we would sew dresses for them and draw their house. 🙂 90s kid here! We used to not have any gadgets to play.
19. Would you rather be poor and happy, or rich and miserable?
— hmm. I’d rather be rich then buy something or anything that will make me happy. 😁✌
20. What would be your ideal first date?
— picnic at the beach. ❤
Woop! I’d fun answering those questions. I hope you guys had fun reading them too. Haha!
PS. Just a random fact about me: I love talking to other people and make friends. 🙂
Follow me on Twitter. 💋