I downloaded this ebook last October 20 and I only managed to finish this yesterday because I was busy with other stuff. I really liked its story that talked about friendship, and love, of course. 😀
In reading a book/ebook, I’d always highlight some quotes that I really love and sometimes post them on Twitter (with proper citation). So, today I’ll share with you some of the quotes I liked from this novel. 🙂
1. “When people love each other as much as you did, the love doesn’t just go away. No matter what.” What Alex said to Lillia about the latter’s friendship with Rennie.
2. We never talk about Rennie. Sometimes we don’t even kiss. But what Reeve said about needing to see me to breathe—I feel the same way. Like if I’m away from him too long, I’m underwater.
3. They don’t know what love is. They’re just hopped up on hormones. — Kat said. 😄
4. Each of us knew the terrible truth, that the people who know you best have the power to hurt you the worst. — 👍 agree!
5. “Reeve’s going to hurt you. That’s the kind of guy he is. But maybe you know that already.” I start to pull away from him, so I can see his face, but Alex holds me still. “I want you to know one thing.”
My heart beats painfully hard inside my chest. “What?”
“When he breaks your heart, I won’t be there waiting. I’m done.” And then the song is over, and Alex lets go of me and walks away.
— that hurts! 💔
6. “I’m not giving up on you. On us.” Reeve to Lillia. Sweet. ❤
That’s all! 🙂 If only some of my ebooks weren’t deleted, I could have posted them here, too. Anyway, I’ll just download another ebook and read, and post my favorite quotes again. 🙂 I’d love to download more of Jenny Han’s novels. I’ve read To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before and I liked it!
As much as I want to blog a book review, I don’t know how to make one. I ended up spoiling the story and deleted the whole post.. 😜