I was nostalgic when I saw this. Thanks to April for uploading this on Facebook and tagging us.
As of writing, there are already 100+ comments from me and my Kindergarten classmates, reminiscing the past. That photo was taken during our graduation. I was the valedictorian. 😀
That’s me right there, not looking at the camera. Maybe because I noticed I’m the only one who’s not holding our diploma. 😀
It was really nice to catch up with my Kindergarten classmates. Some already have jobs and are in different parts of Philippines while most of them, though, are still in Iloilo (where we grew up).
I really miss them. I hope there will be a reunion soon! ❤
Some of the things I remembered seeing the photo:
1. I was sad or disappointed during the graduation. Even though I was the valedictorian, I didn’t had special awards like Best in Math or Science or Most Well Behaved. Haha! I was jealous with my other classmates.
2. Once, our teacher asked us to draw something for Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Evening. I drew sunrise for morning, a clock showing 12:00 for the afternoon and, moon and stars for evening. AND I GOT A ZERO SCORE!! I was really disappointed with my teacher. Haha! That’s what she thought us and she still gave me a zero! I can’t remember what I did to my paper, but I’m sure I didn’t threw it away eventhough I knew my mother would get mad at me for having such score. 😜😜
3. One of my classmates kept on saying to her cousin (who is also our classmate) that I was the one who broke her umbrella. But it wasn’t really me, it was the strong wind. Haha!
4. We would always walk a looooong way to reach our school and go back home. I think it’s (more or less) 3 kilometers. It was fun, though, because I was with my classmates. 🙂
5. We weren’t allowed to go out of our classroom when we have a recess. But, one time, our teacher was away for a couple of minutes and we got out. It was all fun until one of my classmates told our teacher that we got out. Our teacher was very mad. Haha!
6. I cried on the first day of school. 😛 I was seated next to Rhealyne. She was just quietly writing her name on her paper and Mama was like “Stop crying. Look at her (pointing to Rhealyne). She’s just quietly writing. I’ll just be outside the classroom, I’ll wait for you.” Haha!
7. Kimberly became my close friend. I used to liked her name because it was the same as one of the members of Power Rangers. I was also friends with April, Daryl and Ken.
8. I still thumb-suck when I was in Kindergarten. Haha! I only stopped when I reached Grade 3. My niece thumb-sucks now, I think she got that from me. 😀
9. Short hair with bangs used to be the trend. Haha!
10. I can still remember that I owned a yellow lunchbox with alphabets on it. ❤
That’s it, folks! Omg, I really had fun writing this post. 😍😍
How about you? What do you remember when you were still in Kindergarten? 🙂