Despite the reports, assignments and exams at school and duties at my internship, I’m glad that I still found some happiness in my life by attending a fun conference, reading a book, listening to music or being with my friends. 😀
1. Inspiration. I have a crush at one of my co-interns. He’s a new intern that I met just last week of January. I’m extremely happy every time I see him. LOL! 🙂 Because of him, I always get inspired to wake up early and go to the office. 😀
2. I was able to finish a novel entitled Teacher Beware by Charlotte Raine. I got it for free at Amazon.
3. The binge eating with my friends + a good conversation about anything is something that makes me happy too. 🙂
4. Graphika Manila 2015 — a conference I attended last February 1. Even though I only attended the 2nd day of the event, I’m happy that I was part of the crowd that got to listen to inspiring stories of the best multimedia and graphic design geniuses from the Philippines and other countries. The speakers during that day were Aj Dimarucot (a graphic designer and illustrator from Manila), Benson Shum (an animator of Walt Disney Animation who was one of the animators behind Wreck It Ralph, Frozen and Big Hero 6), Anton Repponen & Irene Pereyra (both from New York, USA), Nicolo Nimor (from Cebu, Philippines), Vasaya (a multimedia designer from Barcelona, Spain) and Joshua Davis (a designer, technologist and author from New York, USA).
5. My family! They’re my source of happiness when I’m at home. Especially my nephew and niece. ❤❤
6. The fact that I’m done with all my reporting/presentations makes me happy, too! I’ll only think about Midterm and Final exams.
7. Alexandre. My friend from Belgium who I could talk to about anything.
8. Sugar by Maroon 5. It reminds me of my crush, so, that song always brings smile on my face. 😀
9. Belle De Jour sent me the new Pantene conditioner. So glad that I was able to have it even before it was out in the market. Hihi. 😁
10. My friend gave me false eyelashes. 👍
11. Last February 2, the 113th founding anniversary of Bureau of Customs was held and it was the first time where some of the interns of Administration Department was gathered and had breakfast together (others were late or absent). 😀 (My crush wasn’t in the picture.)
12. These view from our classroom’s window.
11. And of course, I’m happy that I still got views and new followers for this blog this past days even though I haven’t made new post for a week. Thank you! 🙂
I wish you all happiness, too! ❤