Every month, Camie posts this series on her blog, the Getting to Know You & Me! She will post questions and answer them, and we answer them too, either we comment on her post or on our own blog. I chose the latter. 🙂
1. What’s a dish, that if you left your home country for a foreign country for 6 months, you’d instantly miss?
2. You’re given Php 60,000 by a really cool stranger to go to the airport and pick from any destination in the world to travel to that very moment. Where would you go?
3. What’s the most attractive trait (physical or non-physical) the opposite sex can have?
4. What’s your biggest turn off? (Doesn’t necessarily have to be about the opposite sex but in general.)
5. You’re feeling down and blue, what’s your go-to comfort food?
1. It would definitely be balut (duck’s embryo)! Haha! Some people might find it gross, but, that’s the Filipino authentic food that I love the most! Also, I’d miss eating siomai, beef nilaga, chicken tinola (Manny Pacquio’s favorite. Hihi.) and the Filipinos’ classic pansit!
2. Paris, France! It’s actually a no-brainer question for me. I have been dreaming of going to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower ever since.
3. Seeing them playing or doing well with kids! That’s totes adorable for me. 😍
4. Resentful. Or when he/she makes fun of other’s mistakes. Or people shaming others. Bullies. (Okay, I posted four. 😂)
5. Cheese sticks! (the ones with real cheese sticks as fillings, not just those cheese powdered ones) But, I’d usually go for drinks, like strawberry with banana smoothie or milk tea.
I decided to join since I love blog posts like this. Such a great way for us to know each other. 🙂 if you want to answer these questions, too, feel free to do so.
See Camie’s blog here. I super love her writing style. Currently, she’s my Instagram inspo, too! 😍