Hello guys! And to all the April babies!! 😁 I’ll be turning another year old on April 30th and so, I made a birthday wish list. This is my first time to do this! And I wish that my family and friends will give me one or two on what’s in the list after they read this. Haha! But of course, I’ll be fine with birthday greetings. 🙂 I’m not that hard to please, you know.
1. Watercolor and brush set + cold pressed watercolor paper / sketch pad. I’m obsessed with watching hand lettering and paintings on YouTube these days. I made three hand lettering of quotes already but they’re still uncolored. 🙂 I think I mentioned last January or February that I always wanted to do that but since I was busy with school, it’s only now that I had the chance to work on it.
2. Brush pen. I’d love to try using these pens! There tips are amazing! You can write from fine to broad lines (by pressing it hard onto the paper) with a single brush stroke. I saw on YouTube how they’re used and it really amazed me. ❤
3. Blazer. Just because I love them and I love pastel.
4. Bag. Because I don’t have this kind of bag. Haha! And it’s cute!!
5. Books. Of course!! I always love receiving good books to read. 👍 Especially YA contemporary novels. Some of the books in this picture might not have published yet but I’d love to receive them even after my birthday. Haha!
6. Bows. I love using bows. They’re cute!! And since I’d always tie my hair up these days because it’s too hot, bows like this will surely be overused. 😀
7. Notebook. These notebooks are super cute! I love there floral cover! Seeing these notebooks would surely make me inspired to write always. 💟
8. Bouquet of tulips. THEY. ARE. BEAUTIFUL.
9. Scented candles. They’re cute and I always love smelling good smells (who doesn’t anyway).
That’s all. 🙂 I wanted to add a handful of cherry blossoms flower or have a picture with them but we don’t have that here in the Philippines. Haha!
I don’t really expect to receive them all but it’s just nice to write this seeing the things that I love in one post, if that makes sense. Haha!