Sharing again some articles I’ve read today. 🙂
2. Walking Around Taipei: Taipei 101, SYS Memorial Hall, Shi Lin Night Market [Day 1] — I’m not a fan of tofu but I’m willing to give a try stinky tofu. 😀
3. 5 Places You and Your Siblings Should Go to Before Summer Ends — I always wanted to bring my niece and nephew to Museo Pambata (Children’s Museum) but I always forget. -__- and now that they’re back to school, I just hope that I’m not going somewhere else on Saturday or next Saturday.
5. Ex-Lovers Stood in Silence When They Met Each Other for the First Time After 30 Years — “Love is the most wonderful thing in the world and even if some relationships don’t last and the feelings fade, the memories still remain. We shall keep it in our hearts and minds forever.”
6. 20 Signs You Found Mr. Right — I found mine. 😍
7. Top 20 Philippine Beaches and Islands: MUST SEE List of Top Vacation Destinations in the Philippines — wow! I’m missing a lot of beautiful beaches. Never been to any of these places yet. *facepalm*
8. Read This If You’re 23 And Lost — I’m 24 and still lost, so I read this. Haha! “You know that there’s a bigger, better version of yourself to bring to life. You just haven’t gotten there yet.” Yup! 😉
9. [Quiz] Do you have an ASIAN or WESTERN Mindset? — Result: YOU HAVE AN ASIAN MINDSET.
10. Baby meets his mom’s twin annnnd yeah. It’s adorable. — he’s so confused. Haha! Cute!