Prior to downloading Fruit Ninja, I only have Temple Run Brave and Temple Run 2 in my phone. I love both of that games but my nephew asked me to download some more games because he’s sick of playing Temple Run already. Haha!
So, I downloaded Fruit Ninja Puss in Boots. I’m so glad I did because it’s very entertaining and I love that it shows fun facts every time you lose a game.
Below are some of them: (I also linked articles for further reading.)
1. Many languages have a phrase like “Once upon a time” to begin fairytales.
2. “Peter Pan” was first performed as a play and then converted into a novel.
3. Cinderella’s original name was “Rhodopis”.
4. The story of the Pied Piper is based on the real town of Hamelin where many children went missing.
5. There are over 650 fables supposedly written by Aesop.
6. Rapunzel is named after the rampion bellflower which grows mainly in Europe.
7. A variant of the gingerbread man tale is “The Runaway Pancake”.
8. Snow White has a sister — Rose Red.
9. In Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol“, the word “humbug” appears 8 times.
10. Originally, Aladdin was given no limit on the number of wishes he could make.
Still has a lot fun facts from the game, go read them yourselves by downloading the app. Enjoy! 🙂