Who’s petite? ME! LOL.
As we all know, mini — floral, A-line, white, black, etc — dresses are the best dresses for us petite women since it can accentuate our legs and make them look longer. Also, these dresses should cinched at the waist, has a plunging neckline and its hem hits above the knee. Reason why I own a couple of mini dresses that have the 2 or 3 styles I mentioned for me to look taller and I’d pair them with wedges or nude flats.
Today, I searched from the different brands in the internet to make this list of mini dresses and which are all under $50. Click the link for the products’ details.
1. Roaring Beauty Leopard Skater Dress from Tobi – with 31.5″/80 cm length, this would be perfect for my height (BTW, I’m 5″2′. Haha!)
2. Cami Babydoll Dress from Forever 21 — I SO LOVE THIS 😍😍 it’s 31″ length but has 32″ waist so I’d wear a black/white slim belt for this one. There are still other different styles of Cami Babydoll Dress that you guys might want to check out too.
3. Dobby fit & flare shirtdress from Gap
4. Shirred Knit Tank Dress from Banana Republic
5. Printed Cami Dress from Old Navy
6. Floral Strappy Dress from Aero
7. American Eagle Outfitters Floral Fit & Flare Dress
8. ROMWE Double-layered Hollowed White Dress
9. MANGO Floral Print Chiffon Dress
10. Last but not the least, this off shoulder crochet detail boarder mini dress I found on Pinterest! It is so pretty!! 😍