Put your iTunes/music player on the shuffle and share the first 10 songs that play.
Happy Saturday, guys! I should be glad that it’s my day off from work today until Sunday but I’m having a flu. Probably because of over fatigue. Hoping I’d feel better the soonest so I won’t have to be absent at work on Monday.
With today’s prompt, I got all these beautiful songs from Spotify. Actually, it’s my first time to listen to these songs and I loved them! Perfect to listen to as of the moment because I just want some slow music today while I’m relaxing and getting some rest. 🙂
1. Apologies — Jillian Edwards
2. Daydream — Jillian Edwards
3. The Trees, The Sky, And You — Mike Kinnebrew, Ellie Holcomb
4. Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) — Shane & Shane
5. Mexico — Vocal Few
6. If You Fall — JJ Heller
7. Dream — Act of Congress
8. You’ll Find Your Way — Andrew Peterson
9. Where You Are — Mandi Mapes
10. Pieces of Me — Mike Kinnebrew
Have you listened to any of the songs on the list yet? 🙂