This goes to everyone; family & friends, my boyfriend, the WordPress community, bloggers and vloggers I look up to, everyone that had been part of my life.Read More »
It’s the last day of January already! Looking back at the first month of 2016, here’s how I did with the goals I set for myself.
1. Read at least 2 books. I haven’t even finished reading the first book yet. Geez. I’m reading a great novel so I have to finish it already.
2. No soda. I was able to achieve this if only I was informed that what I’m about to drink is Sprite. LOL. I seriously thought it was water. For the past month, I’m happy to say I was able to resist soda. 🙂
3. Learn at least 1 song to play with electronic keyboard. I learned to play A Thousand Years! I’m still looking at my sheet while playing though, but, I could play it continuously now.
Read More »
I don’t listen to music very often and I’m not always updated to new released songs as well. Sad, right? But when I’m in the mood to listen to music, I’d replay them more than once. I currently have a playlist with my recent choice of songs and I thought I’d share them here. 🙂
1. The Little Prince – RYEOWOOK (I don’t understand the lyrics since it’s Korean but I love the melody. :))
2. Roses – The Chainsmokers
3. Perfect – One Direction Read More »
Sometimes, happiness for me is elusive. But listing happy things and remember happy moments help me brighten my day. Thinking positive thoughts, too, and be grateful and contented with what I have.Read More »
I have never asked these questions to him before and I’m glad I found these online while I was on the quest for compiling questions to ask each other. 🙂
Which of your personality traits do you wish you could change?
Andy: What traits would I change a bit myself. I would have to say, Be less insecure about certain things that come with long distance relationships, As well as more patience.
Glaiza: My being the great procrastinator. LOL. When will I ever learn???? -____-Read More »