It’s the last day of January already! Looking back at the first month of 2016, here’s how I did with the goals I set for myself.
1. Read at least 2 books. I haven’t even finished reading the first book yet. Geez. I’m reading a great novel so I have to finish it already.
2. No soda. I was able to achieve this if only I was informed that what I’m about to drink is Sprite. LOL. I seriously thought it was water. For the past month, I’m happy to say I was able to resist soda. 🙂
3. Learn at least 1 song to play with electronic keyboard. I learned to play A Thousand Years! I’m still looking at my sheet while playing though, but, I could play it continuously now.
4. Go to at least one place I’ve never been to. I went to two museums that I haven’t been to. I visited Yuchengco Museum alone last January 25th and my friend and I went to Pinto Art Museum yesterday. 🙂
5. Save at least 20% of my paycheck. Yes, done that. More savings I hope this February.
For the month of February, here are my goals.