Since I have rekindled my love for reading again this year, I figured I’d write a post to share my 15 book related confessions. There are some that I am too shy to admit. Haha! So, here we go and please let me know if you share the same as well! 😀
1. Judging a book by it’s cover, I’ll likely read a book with a cover that interests me.
2. I don’t like reading synopsis before reading a novel.
3. If a novel has a movie adaptation, I would want to read (if I haven’t yet) the book first then watch the movie. If by any chance that I’ve seen the movie already, I won’t read the book anymore.
4. Meg Cabot used to be my most favorite author.
5. I’m a sucker for happy endings.
6. I haven’t met any international authors yet.
7. I haven’t read any Harry Potter books yet.
8. I’ve read series before but I still prefer stand-alone books.
9. Last three books I’ve read made my tears fall, When We Collided with Emery Lord and Jojo Moyes’ Me Before You, followed by Nights at Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks.
10. My favorite book blogger is Hazel of Stay Bookish.
11. I haven’t listened to any audio books yet.
12. Good Night, Beautiful by Dorothy Koomson is the book I find boring in the first few chapters but still pushed myself to finish it and I’m glad I did because it’s so beautiful. A must read!
13. I so love highlighting quotes from the book.
14. I love to smell pages of a new book. Haha!
15. I don’t like folding the pages as a bookmark where I left off.
Do you have book related confessions to make, too? Comment below! 🙂