I decided to be active on YouTube and do vlogging there that I thought of doing a “20 Random Facts About Me” video. I also thought of sharing those facts here on my blog since the last time I did something like this was over three years ago. You may read it here.
Here’s an updated one:
- I started blogging over four years ago.
- I work as an administrative assistant at one of the schools here in Pasay City.
- I have three older sisters. I am the youngest.
- I’m in a long distance relationship for almost three years now. Hi, love!
- I love using planner since 2014.
- One of my Youtube content creator is Aileen of The Lavendaire Lifestyle. I also like Meredith Foster, Jenn Im and LaurDIY.
- I’ve only been abroad twice but both in Taiwan.
- Two of my many favorite Filipino bloggers are Kryz Uy and Vern Enciso.
- I used to study Chemical Engineering but I shifted to Mass Communication and settled (and graduated) with Business Administration.
- I was born and raised in Iloilo City.
- I love winter melon mil tea so much.
- My birth month is April.
- My father passed away when I was 14 years old.
- I hate looking at a peacock’s tail. I don’t like those circles on it.
- English is not my first language.
- I don’t know how to sing, dance and swim. Haha!
- I love reading and my favorite author is Colleen Hoover.
- I don’t drink coffee because when I do, I palpitate.
- I just bought my first ever laptop this year.
- I love flowers so much.
Here’s the video version of it. I hope you could subscribe. Please let me know so I could subscribe back. 🙂