A month has gone past and a new school year will start again on Monday. I may not be a student but I work at a school so I’m having mixed emotions about this. I’m cool with it but I know the paperwork will double as we have more enrollees than last year. But then again, I might get transferred to another office, if that happens, I won’t handle senior high school teachers and students concerns anymore. This change of environment excites me! We’ll see about it.
Here’s my month’s highlights:
- Last May 2, 2018 I reached my 1st year at work. This is the first job where I stayed for over a year. I’m happy because I finally found a stable job and finally made use of my Civil Service eligibility.
- Andy and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary last May 4th. Ah! Time flies so fast and here we are, still head over heals in love with each other. I also made an Open Letter video for him. 🙂 I love you, love! Watch here.
- I flew to Albay to attend my best friend’s wedding! I cried the moment she entered the church’s door. She’s so beautiful in her wedding gown and looks so happy. I’m so happy I witnessed this important celebration of her life. Watch here.
- Going to Albay was exciting for me. Not just because I witnessed my friend’s wedding but also because I had the chance to finally see the Mayon Volcano. Famous for its perfect cone shape.https://instagram.com/p/BjJF1Gmj7Bb/
- Received my first mid-year bonus and I treated myself to a bowl of ramen. 😀 Saved it for my vacation this January 2019.
- I filmed my first makeup video. Watch it here! 🙂
- I felt like I haven’t shopped for a very long time that I decided to shop and I bought a pretty dress and a button down blouse I could wear at work.
- I’ve been on a reading slump since February but I decided to try to read again this month. I’m about to finish Into the Water by Paula Hawkins and I’m looking for book recommendations. What’s your recent 5-star read? I’d love to check it out.
Here’s hoping to have more memories worth sharing for the month of June! How about you? What’s your highlight for the month of May? 🙂