Dark spots has always been a common problem for women especially for Filipinas like us who often find ourselves under the sun. Good thing there’s Pynocare – the first ever, safe and effective skin depigmentation capsule for skin pigmentation. The best part? Pynocare is 100% natural and consists only of ingredients which have long been proven effective.
Manufactured by MegaLife Sciences, a renowned Thai beauty pharamaceuticals company, Pynocare is a dermatologist-proven effective to combat dark spots and melasma. Each capsule is packed with vitamins and nutrients that are good for your skin such as Betacarotene and Ascorbic acid.
PYNOCARE is suitable for all skin types, and provides the ideal solution for both men and women to manage their skin pigmentation problem naturally from within, especially for those who don’t like the idea of putting creams or lotions on their faces
Additionally, Pynocare contains MSCC Complex (Melasma Skin Clear Complexion) which is a patented combination of powerful antioxidants. By taking it 2x a day after meals, you’ll see results in as early as two months.
Is PYNOCARE safe?
– Yes. PYNOCARE is completely safe
– 100% natural formulation without any added preservatives or harmful substance
– No accumulation of harmful residues from daily intake
Does PYNOCARE have any side effects?
– In very rare cases PYNOCARE may cause minor stomach discomfort
– Take PYNOCARE with a meal to avoid this problem
How soon can I expect to see results?
– With continuously use of PYNOCARE, it’s possible to see visible results in eight weeks
– Results vary from person to person
• Surface pigmentation (epidermal type) responds better, while deeper pigmentation (dermal type) will begin to lighten after several months.
• Those with epidermal pigmentation can expect to see faster and more visible results compared to those with primarily dermal type
Can I take PYNOCARE on long-term basis?
– Definitely, PYNOCARE is all natural and completely safe
– No serious adverse effects have been reported in long-term use of PYNOCARE
– In fact, the longer you take PYNOCARE, the more your skin will benefit from it
– Owing to its powerful antioxidant properties, PYNOCARE even helps reduce visible signs of aging.
When taking PYNOCARE, should I also use topical whitening products?
– PYNOCARE can be used with other beauty products
• It is highly recommended to use PYNOCARE skincare products formulated with MSC COMPLEX to complement the oral treatment. It can help to enhance overall effectiveness when using together.
• PYNOCARE skincare range include Facial Foam, Essence Gel, Brightening Cream, and Sun Block SPF25
When taking PYNOCARE, should I apply sunblock when going out?
• Exposure to the sun is the leading contributor to skin pigmentation, so it is advisable to have some form of sun protection.
• Broad-spectrum sun block such as PYNOCARE Sun Block SPF 25 gives vital protection against UV radiation
• Just one day of unprotected sun exposure can undo months of treatment, especially for those prone to skin pigmentation
After getting satisfactory results, should I stop taking PYNOCARE?
• The main objective of treating pigmentation is to lighten it and prevent its recurrence
• Recurrences are quite common, particularly after re-exposure to the sun
• Recurrences can be prevented through:
– Continuous intake of PYNOCARE capsules even after satisfactory results are obtained.
– Sensible sun protection by avoiding over exposure to sunlight and using PYNOCARE Sun Block SPF 25
• Extra benefit of long-term use: PYNOCARE actually delays natural skin aging process.
Can PYNOCARE be taken during pregnancy?
• When pigmentation develops during pregnancy, as a general precaution it should not be taken within the first 3 months of pregnancy.
• Should you decide to take PYNOCARE during this period of time, you may only see slight improvements.
• It is recommended that PYNOCARE be taken after birth to really achieve noticeable results.
Can men take PYNOCARE?
• Yes, PYNOCARE caters to all skin types
• Research has shown that about 10% of skin pigmentation cases occur in men
• PYNOCARE provides the ideal solution for men to solve their skin pigmentation problem
• A plus point for men: The convenience of not having to use any topical creams or lotion.
I do not have pigmentation, should I take PYNOCARE?
• Of course! It’s advisable to prevent rather than to treat pigmentation. Taking PYNOCARE early, will keep your pigmentation at bay.
WATCH THE VIDEO FOR MORE INFORMATION
Each softgel capsule contains:
MSCC Complex Consisting of
Piwhite (French Maritime Pine Bark Extract) 40 mg
Lycoskin 25 mg
Providing Lycopene 1.5mg
Vitamin C 60 mg
D. Salina Extract 20 mg
Lucent – P (Rice Ceramide) 15 mg
Vitamine E 15 IU
Providing Lycopene 1.5mg