Here I am again. Feeling so down and unmotivated. Feeling unhappy especially with my work. I wish it’s so easy to do what other people say, “If you’re not happy, quit!”
So, to cheer myself up, I listed down ten things that made me happy recently.
- A bouquet of chrysanthemum on my table. It’s been five days since I bought it, so, the leaves are kind of withered now. But looking at it, boosts my mood. It’s simply pretty!
- The spider plant on my table. I seriously wish it will not die soon. Love having plants and flowers on my table.
- The thought of seeing my boyfriend again after months of being apart. 59 days left!
- I got another gift from Althea Korea. So in love with their new product! ☺
- Since Wednesday, since it’s my nephew’s semestral break, I get to leave work on time. I have the choice to go home or go to a park.
- I signed up on Netflix and got the first month for free. Wached The Kissing Booth and I find it cute. I also watched a lot of documentaries and other movies.
- I got a haircut a week ago. The other day, I told my boyfriend that I miss my long hair and I kind of hate my new haircut but today, I’m loving it! I think short hair suits me best. ☺
- Happy to see new videos from Aileen of Lavendaire. ♡
- I ate two slices of Ham and Pineapple Pizza and one slice of Bacon and Mushroom Pizza. PINEAPPLES ON PIZZA, YES? YES! 😀
- Brand collaborations for this month. Thank you!! ♡
How are you? What made you happy recently? ☺