Happy February to you all!
The month that I’ve been waiting for is finally here! Why? It’s because I’ll be with Andy again. For those who do not know, I’m in a long distance relationship. Nine months ago, we met for the first time in Taiwan and we had an amazing 14 days together. This February, he’ll visit me here in the Philippines and I’m so excited! ❤
Anyway, this January, I had a lot of fun memories – big and small. I’m so glad January flew by smoothly leaving me things to be happy and thankful about.Read More »
Who have read This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith? In that book, Elise listed things what happy looks like for her. Some of things she (and Graham) listed are things that brings me joy and for sure for some other people, too.
After a moment of pondering, I came up with three big ones of what happy looks like to me.
1. Knowing you’re with someone who loves and accepts you. I feel so happy and blessed thinking about that. ❤
2. I get to do things I love — travel, taking photos and sharing them to my social media, and my other hobbies.Read More »
Hi guys! 🙂
I hope everyone’s in a happy mood! Will be sharing again a list of everything that made me happy these past few days.
1. Alina being the sweetest.
2. Great pampering session with my sister Melissa.
3. Group chat with former co-interns.
4. Iyah’s birthday party.
5. Seeing Iyah smile while she’s still asleep. Or when she talks but is still asleep. Haha! Wish I have grabbed my phone instantly to take a video and show to her.
6. Cheese sticks!
7. Blog awards nominations from amazing bloggers: aloadabobbins, bajiequ5, ibookblog2, courtenaysbeautybox and howtostuffyourpig. Check out their blogs too! 😉
Hello July! 🙂 here’s another list of everything that made me happy for the past two weeks:
1. Bon Chon’s spicy fish and chips
2. My sister cooked beef with mushrooms
3. My family for their concern
4. Civil service passer for professional level
5. Roses from Andy as congratulations gift 🌹
6. Made friends at my previous work
7. @wheninmanila liked my photo on IG
8. Sundate with family
9. Chat with Alina
10. My previous workmates said I look younger than my age. I get happy even in the most trivial things. 😜
11. Alina said I love you
12. Rice + vegetables + fried fish combo. Haha
13. Sauteed garlic and onion. Love the smell
14. Scallops for dinner
15. Ilonggo style dinuguan
16. Ilonggo style Bamboo Shoot in Coconut Milk
18. Went out with Marnie.
19. Poems Andy is making for me. How sweet is that. ❤
20. My sister’s birthday today.👭
21. Beautiful photos of flowers I took. 😍
22. Wafer sticks
Another list of things or people that made me happy these past few days! 🙂
1. Andy. ❤
2. Slurpee to beat the summer heat 🌞
3. Had an ultraslim therapy with my sister. Thanks to Deanna for the vouchers! ❤
4. Flowers and chocolates from Andy for our first month together. 💑
5. Bought 3 shoes.
6. Andy being so understanding and patient. 🙂
7. I was able to attend Bloggers United. Click here to see the bloggers I met and you may read their blogs, too. 🙂
8. Bought Besties book.
9. Fish fillet I ate at Yan Kee. It was so good!
10. Painted with Iyah.
11. I was able to clean and got rid of my old papers and notebooks I used when I was in university. I found my planner and read things I did or the projects I had to do when I was in my last year of school.
12. Went to park with Marnie. Click here to see the photos I took. 🙂
13. Alona called after a month of not hearing from her.
14. I had my hair treated. My hair is now frizz and dry free. Haha!
15. The bank I applied at called me! Which means I passed their initial interview. Thank you to everyone who prayed for me after I posted this. I have another interview today from the same bank and I really hope and pray I’d get this job. 🙂
16. I went to visit my friend, Alona. ❤
17. Fire trees!!
Even if my mom’s at the hospital now, I’ve been sleeping here at the hospital now for three nights too, it’s nice that there are still reasons to be happy that makes life less stressful. 🙂
1. Andy. I’m glad I met this amazing guy. 🙂
2. The date for Bloggers United was announced already and I’m excited!
3. The National Museum of the Philippines is celebrating the National Heritage Month and that means free admission at the museum for the whole month of May! Hooray! I’d love to go back and explore it more.
4. A friend agreed to contribute an article here at my blog. Yey!!
5. The chicken adobo I ate earlier is very delicious. ❤
6. New followers on my blog. Thank you guys. 🙂
7. Seeing my sisters visit our mom here at the hospital and seeing them talk and laugh with mom is so precious. 👭👭
8. The smell of my Bench: So In Love perfume. ❤
9. The air conditioner. Yes, I have to include that. Haha! It’s summer here and very hot and I’m thankful to whoever invented a/c. Haha!
10. Did I mention Andy? 😁 👊
I hope you all will have a wonderful day!! Stay happy. 😉
This post is inspired by Camie. 😀 Saw this blog series from her blog.