It’s been raining for days now and I love it! Though, it’s a little inconvenient because i go to work walking in it, this long weekend made up for it. It can rain all it want because I’m only staying at home with my hot chocolate drink and Korean dramas. And another thing I’m thankful about this rain is it gives a cool weather. What’s the weather in your area now?
Also, students are back to school. Seeing them makes me miss my high school life and friends.
Here I am again with my happy list. I think the last time I wrote one was last January? But I was inspired to make one again after reading Rosemarie’s posts about her happy things. By the way, Rosemarie is a new friend I met on Instagram and she owns a blog too. You may visit her blog here.
Happy February to you all!
The month that I’ve been waiting for is finally here! Why? It’s because I’ll be with Andy again. For those who do not know, I’m in a long distance relationship. Nine months ago, we met for the first time in Taiwan and we had an amazing 14 days together. This February, he’ll visit me here in the Philippines and I’m so excited! ❤
Anyway, this January, I had a lot of fun memories – big and small. I’m so glad January flew by smoothly leaving me things to be happy and thankful about.Read More »
Who have read This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith? In that book, Elise listed things what happy looks like for her. Some of things she (and Graham) listed are things that brings me joy and for sure for some other people, too.
After a moment of pondering, I came up with three big ones of what happy looks like to me.
1. Knowing you’re with someone who loves and accepts you. I feel so happy and blessed thinking about that. ❤
2. I get to do things I love — travel, taking photos and sharing them to my social media, and my other hobbies.Read More »
Hi guys! 🙂
I hope everyone’s in a happy mood! Will be sharing again a list of everything that made me happy these past few days.
1. Alina being the sweetest.
2. Great pampering session with my sister Melissa.
3. Group chat with former co-interns.
4. Iyah’s birthday party.
5. Seeing Iyah smile while she’s still asleep. Or when she talks but is still asleep. Haha! Wish I have grabbed my phone instantly to take a video and show to her.
6. Cheese sticks!
7. Blog awards nominations from amazing bloggers: aloadabobbins, bajiequ5, ibookblog2, courtenaysbeautybox and howtostuffyourpig. Check out their blogs too! 😉
Hello July! 🙂 here’s another list of everything that made me happy for the past two weeks:
1. Bon Chon’s spicy fish and chips
2. My sister cooked beef with mushrooms
3. My family for their concern
4. Civil service passer for professional level
5. Roses from Andy as congratulations gift 🌹
6. Made friends at my previous work
7. @wheninmanila liked my photo on IG
8. Sundate with family
9. Chat with Alina
10. My previous workmates said I look younger than my age. I get happy even in the most trivial things. 😜
11. Alina said I love you
12. Rice + vegetables + fried fish combo. Haha
13. Sauteed garlic and onion. Love the smell
14. Scallops for dinner
15. Ilonggo style dinuguan
16. Ilonggo style Bamboo Shoot in Coconut Milk
18. Went out with Marnie.
19. Poems Andy is making for me. How sweet is that. ❤
20. My sister’s birthday today.👭
21. Beautiful photos of flowers I took. 😍
22. Wafer sticks