As the modern economy suffers, the number of aggravated assaults, robberies, rape cases, murders, and burglaries are sadly on the rise. It, therefore, goes without saying that you will be concerned about your safety and the safety of your loved ones. In addition to constant monitoring via hidden spy cameras, the following self-defense solutions give you the necessary skills and knowledge needed to effectively keep you and your loved ones safe.Read More »
Simple goals I want to achieve for the month of June:
1. Walk 5,000+ steps everyday. Since I don’t go to the gym anymore or workout at home, I thought I’d make it a point to do this to at least be active or be on the move everyday. More steps also means more calories burnt, right? My work is also all about sitting and be in front of the computer so I think I need more walks in my life. I’ll be using an app called “Health” for this. This will also motivate me to walk more especially on weekends when I only want is to sleep, sit or lay down all day.Read More »
A month has gone past and a new school year will start again on Monday. I may not be a student but I work at a school so I’m having mixed emotions about this. I’m cool with it but I know the paperwork will double as we have more enrollees than last year. But then again, I might get transferred to another office, if that happens, I won’t handle senior high school teachers and students concerns anymore. This change of environment excites me! We’ll see about it.
Hi everyone! I finally posted on YouTube my first ever makeup related video. Not really my everyday makeup look as it took me 10-15 minutes to do this but if I have some time to spare, I wear this going to work.
- Pond’s Perfecting Serum
- Pond’s Mattifying Day Cream
- Pond’s BB+ Cream
- Maybelline Two Way Cake
- Pink Sugar “Honey I’m Good” Eyebrow Kit
- Rucy’s Vanity Liquid Eyeliner
- Revlon Super Length mascara
- Rucy’s Vanity Lip and Cheek Tint
Watch the video and let me know what you think. 🙂
One of my mantras this year is, “Skincare over makeup.” It’s always a good idea to invest with skincare, because if you have good skin, you’d only need minimal makeup especially on normal and regular days. Especially in my case, I’m not that good with applying makeup and if I’ll put on makeup, it needs to be light as I’m working in a school.
With that said, I’m happy that I was able to have the chance to try the new Pond’s Flawless Radiance Derma+ Range.Read More »