In a few hours, it’s the new year already and my sisters are cooking and preparing for our Media Noche while their youngest sister, aka me, is just in the corner making origami. 🙂 They didn’t mind though because they loved the result and I was able to babysit my niece. My niece has been just by my side while I’m doing this and she’s excited too see the result.Read More »
Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers out there! 🙂
My father passed away nine years ago already but there were memories I still remember about him and some of them are:
1. He would always bake cakes for our birthday and Christmas party at school.
2. He brought home our first ever dog pet at home and we named him Bambi. Bambi lived with us for 8 years. *remembering Bambi makes me sad :'(*
3. During my Kinder graduation, he should be the one to go up the stage with me but he was too happy that he cried so my Mama did it instead.
4. He once baked 12 layers of cake for a wedding.
5. He would always defend me from my mother when she’s mad at me.
6. Seeing him on his hospital bed, trying to talk to us but we couldn’t understand a thing and we saw a tear escaped his eye.
I can’t continue this 😦 this is too sad. I miss you Papa sooooo much. 😥 thanks for the happy memories.
Hello WordPress friends! I’m actually about to sleep already but I wouldn’t want to end this day without greeting you all a happy Valentine’s! 🙂
About the photo, I found that abandoned beautiful Bougainvillea in one of the chairs inside our classroom (yes, I had a Saturday class). I actually first saw it on my classmates who were taking random pictures of themselves with bouquets and heart posts on our wall then they abandoned it eventually. It’s too beautiful not to take a photo of it, right? I super love its color. 🙂 and the Happy ❤ Day text!! I put it using the app Photofy.
So, how’s everyone’s day? I hope you all had lovely time with your loved ones, family or friends. 🙂