Happy weekend everyone! 😊
Rosemarie’s posts about her happy things. By the way, Rosemarie is a new friend I met on Instagram and she owns a blog too. You may visit her blog here.
Here I am again with my happy list. I think the last time I wrote one was last January? But I was inspired to make one again after reading
Here goes my happy list : Continue reading
Hi guys! 🙂
I hope everyone’s in a happy mood! Will be sharing again a list of everything that made me happy these past few days.
1. Alina being the sweetest.
2. Great pampering session with my sister Melissa.
3. Group chat with former co-interns.
4. Iyah’s birthday party.
5. Seeing Iyah smile while she’s still asleep. Or when she talks but is still asleep. Haha! Wish I have grabbed my phone instantly to take a video and show to her.
6. Cheese sticks!
7. Blog awards nominations from amazing bloggers: aloadabobbins, bajiequ5, ibookblog2, courtenaysbeautybox and howtostuffyourpig. Check out their blogs too! 😉
Hello July! 🙂 here’s another list of everything that made me happy for the past two weeks:
1. Bon Chon’s spicy fish and chips
2. My sister cooked beef with mushrooms
3. My family for their concern
4. Civil service passer for professional level
5. Roses from Andy as congratulations gift 🌹
6. Made friends at my previous work
7. @wheninmanila liked my photo on IG
8. Sundate with family
9. Chat with Alina
10. My previous workmates said I look younger than my age. I get happy even in the most trivial things. 😜
11. Alina said I love you
12. Rice + vegetables + fried fish combo. Haha
13. Sauteed garlic and onion. Love the smell
14. Scallops for dinner
15. Ilonggo style dinuguan
16. Ilonggo style Bamboo Shoot in Coconut Milk
18. Went out with Marnie.
19. Poems Andy is making for me. How sweet is that. ❤
20. My sister’s birthday today.👭
21. Beautiful photos of flowers I took. 😍
22. Wafer sticks
The Happy List | Vol. 03
Have a great day! Stay happy. 😉
Another list of things or people that made me happy these past few days! 🙂
1. Andy. ❤
2. Slurpee to beat the summer heat 🌞
3. Had an ultraslim therapy with my sister. Thanks to Deanna for the vouchers! ❤
4. Flowers and chocolates from Andy for our first month together. 💑
5. Bought 3 shoes.
6. Andy being so understanding and patient. 🙂
7. I was able to attend Bloggers United. Click here to see the bloggers I met and you may read their blogs, too. 🙂
8. Bought Besties book.
9. Fish fillet I ate at Yan Kee. It was so good!
10. Painted with Iyah.
11. I was able to clean and got rid of my old papers and notebooks I used when I was in university. I found my planner and read things I did or the projects I had to do when I was in my last year of school.
12. Went to park with Marnie. Click here to see the photos I took. 🙂
13. Alona called after a month of not hearing from her.
14. I had my hair treated. My hair is now frizz and dry free. Haha!
15. The bank I applied at called me! Which means I passed their initial interview. Thank you to everyone who prayed for me after I posted this. I have another interview today from the same bank and I really hope and pray I’d get this job. 🙂
16. I went to visit my friend, Alona. ❤
17. Fire trees!!
What made you happy today? 🙂