As the modern economy suffers, the number of aggravated assaults, robberies, rape cases, murders, and burglaries are sadly on the rise. It, therefore, goes without saying that you will be concerned about your safety and the safety of your loved ones. In addition to constant monitoring via hidden spy cameras, the following self-defense solutions give you the necessary skills and knowledge needed to effectively keep you and your loved ones safe.Read More »
Simple goals I want to achieve for the month of June:
1. Walk 5,000+ steps everyday. Since I don’t go to the gym anymore or workout at home, I thought I’d make it a point to do this to at least be active or be on the move everyday. More steps also means more calories burnt, right? My work is also all about sitting and be in front of the computer so I think I need more walks in my life. I’ll be using an app called “Health” for this. This will also motivate me to walk more especially on weekends when I only want is to sleep, sit or lay down all day.Read More »
A month has gone past and a new school year will start again on Monday. I may not be a student but I work at a school so I’m having mixed emotions about this. I’m cool with it but I know the paperwork will double as we have more enrollees than last year. But then again, I might get transferred to another office, if that happens, I won’t handle senior high school teachers and students concerns anymore. This change of environment excites me! We’ll see about it.
Hi everyone! I finally posted on YouTube my first ever makeup related video. Not really my everyday makeup look as it took me 10-15 minutes to do this but if I have some time to spare, I wear this going to work.
- Pond’s Perfecting Serum
- Pond’s Mattifying Day Cream
- Pond’s BB+ Cream
- Maybelline Two Way Cake
- Pink Sugar “Honey I’m Good” Eyebrow Kit
- Rucy’s Vanity Liquid Eyeliner
- Revlon Super Length mascara
- Rucy’s Vanity Lip and Cheek Tint
Watch the video and let me know what you think. 🙂
Last February 15, 2018, I flew back to Taiwan to be with my boyfriend again. (On why we chose Taiwan instead of me going to Canada instead, you may read it here.) It was such an exciting day for me. Prior to the flight, I haven’t seen my boyfriend for almost a year so I was very excited.
First thing I noticed is the weather. Manila weather is always around 32 degrees Celsius and I’m used to that. I knew it will be cold in Taiwan but I underestimated as I only brought two jackets with me. It was 20 degrees C when I arrived. That is very cold already to me who’s used to a tropical weather. I loved it, though!Read More »
In Taiwan but dining at a Thai restaurant? Why not, right? The first time I dined here was last 2016 and my boyfriend and I did enjoy it. They have a lot of food to choose from on their menu and everything is at a reasonable price.
This year, my boyfriend and I went back to this place with his mother and these were all the dishes we ordered:Read More »