February 24th. We started our day with a breakfast at Mang Inasal. I ordered grilled chicken. Andy ordered grilled chicken too but with a side of palabok and lumpia. I don’t usually eat palabok, I don’t know why, but I gave it a try again and it was good! I’ll order the next time. I always have a full tummy every time I leave Mang Inasal.
Even if my mom’s at the hospital now, I’ve been sleeping here at the hospital now for three nights too, it’s nice that there are still reasons to be happy that makes life less stressful. 🙂
1. Andy. I’m glad I met this amazing guy. 🙂
2. The date for Bloggers United was announced already and I’m excited!
3. The National Museum of the Philippines is celebrating the National Heritage Month and that means free admission at the museum for the whole month of May! Hooray! I’d love to go back and explore it more.
4. A friend agreed to contribute an article here at my blog. Yey!!
5. The chicken adobo I ate earlier is very delicious. ❤
6. New followers on my blog. Thank you guys. 🙂
7. Seeing my sisters visit our mom here at the hospital and seeing them talk and laugh with mom is so precious. 👭👭
8. The smell of my Bench: So In Love perfume. ❤
9. The air conditioner. Yes, I have to include that. Haha! It’s summer here and very hot and I’m thankful to whoever invented a/c. Haha!
10. Did I mention Andy? 😁 👊
I hope you all will have a wonderful day!! Stay happy. 😉
This post is inspired by Camie. 😀 Saw this blog series from her blog.