Oftentimes, there are a lot of things that I wanted to do but is so scared to try because I might fail. It’s also embarrassing if people would know that I fail at something. Yes, other people’s opinions used to matter to me. I listed below some things I’ve done that I previously thought I could never do. They’re random actually and might just just be “normal” to some. 😀 Read More »
Another list of things or people that made me happy these past few days! 🙂
1. Andy. ❤
2. Slurpee to beat the summer heat 🌞
3. Had an ultraslim therapy with my sister. Thanks to Deanna for the vouchers! ❤
4. Flowers and chocolates from Andy for our first month together. 💑
5. Bought 3 shoes.
6. Andy being so understanding and patient. 🙂
7. I was able to attend Bloggers United. Click here to see the bloggers I met and you may read their blogs, too. 🙂
8. Bought Besties book.
9. Fish fillet I ate at Yan Kee. It was so good!
10. Painted with Iyah.
11. I was able to clean and got rid of my old papers and notebooks I used when I was in university. I found my planner and read things I did or the projects I had to do when I was in my last year of school.
12. Went to park with Marnie. Click here to see the photos I took. 🙂
13. Alona called after a month of not hearing from her.
14. I had my hair treated. My hair is now frizz and dry free. Haha!
15. The bank I applied at called me! Which means I passed their initial interview. Thank you to everyone who prayed for me after I posted this. I have another interview today from the same bank and I really hope and pray I’d get this job. 🙂
16. I went to visit my friend, Alona. ❤
17. Fire trees!!