It is about time that you plot the type of outfits that you are going to wear this summer season. There are trends that come and go but if you like a certain trend right now, there is no reason why you should not wear it. Just be careful in picking the pieces that you are going to wear. There are some items that you would still want to wear whether it is trendy or not.
You may be a member of the men’s sock of the month club and you are in luck. You can wear your most colorful, your wildest, and your most imaginative socks this summer. It does not mean that just because it is summer season, you are not going to wear socks anymore, right? You still need to wear them when you wear your office shoes or even your rubber shoes. You just need to update your patterns so that they can seem more cheerful.Read More »
Another list of things or people that made me happy these past few days! 🙂
1. Andy. ❤
2. Slurpee to beat the summer heat 🌞
3. Had an ultraslim therapy with my sister. Thanks to Deanna for the vouchers! ❤
4. Flowers and chocolates from Andy for our first month together. 💑
5. Bought 3 shoes.
6. Andy being so understanding and patient. 🙂
7. I was able to attend Bloggers United. Click here to see the bloggers I met and you may read their blogs, too. 🙂
8. Bought Besties book.
9. Fish fillet I ate at Yan Kee. It was so good!
10. Painted with Iyah.
11. I was able to clean and got rid of my old papers and notebooks I used when I was in university. I found my planner and read things I did or the projects I had to do when I was in my last year of school.
12. Went to park with Marnie. Click here to see the photos I took. 🙂
13. Alona called after a month of not hearing from her.
14. I had my hair treated. My hair is now frizz and dry free. Haha!
15. The bank I applied at called me! Which means I passed their initial interview. Thank you to everyone who prayed for me after I posted this. I have another interview today from the same bank and I really hope and pray I’d get this job. 🙂
16. I went to visit my friend, Alona. ❤
17. Fire trees!!
8. Read This If You’re 23 And Lost — I’m 24 and still lost, so I read this. Haha! “You know that there’s a bigger, better version of yourself to bring to life. You just haven’t gotten there yet.” Yup! 😉
It’s not even officially summer yet here in the Philippines. Though the hot and dry icky feeling can already be felt! With that, I made a checklist that I hope I could do this summer to help me discover new things along the way and also to guide mebto have a well spent summer.
1. Go swimming at a pool or at the beach.
2. Go somewhere outside Metro Manila.
3. Finish reading a book. (aside from the book I’m currently reading because I started it last February.😄)
4. Do DIY.
5. Go ice skating at SM Mall of Asia.
6. Make a strawberry smoothie. Or any fruit.
7. Blow bubbles with my niece.
8. Make homemade pizzas.
9. Watch fireworks.
10. Lunch or dinner out with the family.
It’s not that much, very simple, so, I hope I could do all of them before June. How about you? What’s on your whatever-the-season-is-at-your-place checklist? 😀