Here I am again with my happy list. I think the last time I wrote one was last January? But I was inspired to make one again after reading Rosemarie’s posts about her happy things. By the way, Rosemarie is a new friend I met on Instagram and she owns a blog too. You may visit her blog here.
It’s April 30th and it’s my birthday! Though as of writing it’s already 11:32 PM so I still have less than 30 minutes. 😊 I spent my birthday with my family – we had lunch at home where my sisters prepared dishes and desserts, we then went to church and then went to the mall. I’m thankful!
Hello July! 🙂 here’s another list of everything that made me happy for the past two weeks:
1. Bon Chon’s spicy fish and chips
2. My sister cooked beef with mushrooms
3. My family for their concern
4. Civil service passer for professional level
5. Roses from Andy as congratulations gift 🌹
6. Made friends at my previous work
7. @wheninmanila liked my photo on IG
8. Sundate with family
9. Chat with Alina
10. My previous workmates said I look younger than my age. I get happy even in the most trivial things. 😜
11. Alina said I love you
12. Rice + vegetables + fried fish combo. Haha
13. Sauteed garlic and onion. Love the smell
14. Scallops for dinner
15. Ilonggo style dinuguan
16. Ilonggo style Bamboo Shoot in Coconut Milk
18. Went out with Marnie.
19. Poems Andy is making for me. How sweet is that. ❤
20. My sister’s birthday today.👭
21. Beautiful photos of flowers I took. 😍
22. Wafer sticks
Thanks to everyone who greeted me! Thanks to Facebook for reminding my friends that it’s my birthday. Haha! It was nice replying to the greetings I received from my elementary to high school schoolmates and classmates, to my classmates from the first two universities I’ve been to (LOL!) (I’m glad I was able to make friends with them even on a short period of a semester. ❤), from my classmates, friends and acquaintances from where I just graduated, from my cousins and aunts, and other relatives, and from my co-fangirls and boys 😜. Well, basically, to everyone who took the time to post on my Facebook wall. Haha! Also to people greeted me on Twitter and Instagram! 🙌✋ high-five people! 🙌🙌
To friends who called me, especially Alona! I miss you girl!!! 😭😭 See you on Sunday and good luck to us on our exam. 🙏
To my family who’s with me celebrating my birthday here at home. Thank you!! 💕 I cried when my mother greeted me. Hihi. She’s very forgetful these days so when she heard my sister greeting me, she also greeted and hugged me and I got so emotional. (Until now. :’) ) It was her greeting that I waited. ❤
Hello guys! And to all the April babies!! 😁 I’ll be turning another year old on April 30th and so, I made a birthday wish list. This is my first time to do this! And I wish that my family and friends will give me one or two on what’s in the list after they read this. Haha! But of course, I’ll be fine with birthday greetings. 🙂 I’m not that hard to please, you know.
1. Watercolor and brush set + cold pressed watercolor paper / sketch pad. I’m obsessed with watching hand lettering and paintings on YouTube these days. I made three hand lettering of quotes already but they’re still uncolored. 🙂 I think I mentioned last January or February that I always wanted to do that but since I was busy with school, it’s only now that I had the chance to work on it.
2. Brush pen. I’d love to try using these pens! There tips are amazing! You can write from fine to broad lines (by pressing it hard onto the paper) with a single brush stroke. I saw on YouTube how they’re used and it really amazed me. ❤
3. Blazer. Just because I love them and I love pastel.
4. Bag. Because I don’t have this kind of bag. Haha! And it’s cute!!
5. Books. Of course!! I always love receiving good books to read. 👍 Especially YA contemporary novels. Some of the books in this picture might not have published yet but I’d love to receive them even after my birthday. Haha!
6. Bows. I love using bows. They’re cute!! And since I’d always tie my hair up these days because it’s too hot, bows like this will surely be overused. 😀
7. Notebook. These notebooks are super cute! I love there floral cover! Seeing these notebooks would surely make me inspired to write always. 💟
8. Bouquet of tulips. THEY. ARE. BEAUTIFUL.
9. Scented candles. They’re cute and I always love smelling good smells (who doesn’t anyway).
That’s all. 🙂 I wanted to add a handful of cherry blossoms flower or have a picture with them but we don’t have that here in the Philippines. Haha!
I don’t really expect to receive them all but it’s just nice to write this seeing the things that I love in one post, if that makes sense. Haha!