I’m happy to own new sets of makeup to play with as Althea Korea sent me their makeup box full of goodies! Eye shadow palette, lipsticks, concealers, lipsticks and many more.
EYE PALETTE SUNRISE & MOONRISE BCL X ALTHEA – Php 1,780
Althea’s first eye shadow palette: Sunrise & Moonrise. This is in collaboration with Bunga Citra Lestari, an Indonesian singer and actress. The palette has 8 pigmented shades that can be worn for both daytime and night time. One can create a look with various textures such as pearl, glitter and matte finishes.
- shimmery nude with pink undertones
- matte light brown
- metallic rose gold
- metallic gold
- rich brown with golden shimmer
- deep wine shade
- pearly pink shadow with purple undertones
- cool purple with a subtle shimmer
FLAWLESS CREAMY CONCEALER (6G) – Php 200
A pigmented concealer with buildable coverage with four colors to choose from:
- #01 Vanilla
- #02 Ginger
- #03 Honey
- #04 Mocha
WATERCOLOR CREAM TINT (4.5ML) – Php 260
A long-wearing, hydrating lip tint! Four shades to choose from are:
- Plum Cream
- Strawberry Cream
- Peach Cream
- Marron Cream
SKIN RELIEF SPOT FILM GEL (15ML) – Php240
An acne spot treatment that dries down to a thin layer onto the skin. I use this to treat my pimple overnight and just after two days, my stubborn pimple is gone! Before putting on makeup (liquid foundation), I use this to cover my acne spots that leaves skin smooth and protected, perfect for makeup application.
Tea tree oil – Has antibacterial properties to treat acne spots
Centella asiatica extract – Soothes redness and strengthens the skin
Pine leaf extract – Rich in antioxidants to repair and calm irritations
SPOTLIGHT EYE GLITTER (4.5ML) – Php 300
Oh! How I love these! A sparkling eye glitter product that’s easy to blend to use as eyeshadow, comes with a precise brush for eyeliner. Color to choose from are:
- Gold Light
- Pink Light
A simple makeup look tutorial using these products ❀
- Firstly, I used the Skin Relief Spot Film Gel to put on top of my pimples. Also on the blemishes on my face.
- I waited for a few minutes for the Skin Relief Spot Film Gel and then I applied a sunscreen on my face carefully.
- Next, I applied liquid foundation and used the Flawless Creamy Concealer in Ginger under my eyes and on some of the dark spots on my cheeks. I also used the Flawless Creamy Concealer in Mocha to contour.
- I set everything with the Althea Velvet Powder.
- As I’m not good with putting on eye makeup yet, I opted to only use one shade and that was pearly pink shadow with purple undertones.
- Lastly, I put on the watercolor cream tint in Peach Cream to finish the look!
Hopefully, very soon, I can make a new tutorial again so stay tuned for that. 🙂 Thank you for reading!