Many years ago, I’m guilty of not really knowing much about shopping for bras. When I’m at a store, I’d try it on and when I think it feels comfortable enough, I’d buy it. Little did I know, after using it for the whole day, it’s only when I could feel something’s not quite right. Like, it can be uncomfortable, especially that I move and walk around a lot with my work.
Underwears are only a small item of clothing, but can be the hardest to buy. You wouldn’t want to end up buying a wrong pair.With Avon, though, being the number one intimate apparel brand, is a different story. Especially now that they launched an advanced new innerwear line, and it provides support that won’t get in the way of whatever you do. These are the Charlene Underwire Seamless Bra and Panty, and Sonia Non-Wire Seamless Pull-on Bra and Panty.
“The new Body Illusion underwear combines comfort and flexibility in a set that’s designed to be out of sight and out of mind. They’re made with Avon’s proprietary Invisilite material, which offers the lightest and most flexible fit from Avon Fashions intimate apparel. The unique material is also fade-resistant, and will stretch up to twice its original size.”
Charlene and Sonia bra
- Underwire Seamless Bra – P899
- Panty – P299
- Non-Wire Seamless Pull-on Bra – P899
- Panty – P299
Things I love about my Charlene seamless bra and panty:
1. It’s so lightweight! Thanks to Avon’s bra fitting and panty sizing guides, I was able to get the perfect fit for my body.
2. It’s comfortable to wear because of the ultra soft foam cups making it my one less problem to deal with on a busy day.
3. Even if it’s underwired, I don’t feel anything poking on my breast or against my ribcage.
4. The band and straps aren’t digging into my flesh. For sure it’s because of having the right size of the bra, nevertheless I’m so satisfied.
5. I’ve never owned a seamless panty before, so using the Charlene panty was like .. that something I’ve been searching for that’s missing in my life. 😀 I feel so silly saying that, but really though, it was awesome. Super smooth and because of the laser-cut edges, it doesn’t show through when I wear leggings.
SONIA Non-Wire Seamless Pull-on Bra (P899) and Panty (P299) offers even more flexibility with its pull-on form factor, complete with ultra soft fabric and moulded cups. Zero hooks ensure seamless back and sides, and comfortable support even without the wires. Sizes range from S to XL.
Working 8 to 9 hours a day in the office, and a blogger by night, can sometimes wear me down. So, to have a comfortable, flexible and durable underwear is one of the keys to conquer any role. No to underwear crisis again.
Check out these undies in action!